Background. Secured by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the guarantee of the right of property and inviolability of property for every person provides a number of exceptions. For example, the impossibility of emergence of the property right or the basis for termination of the right of private property of the natural person may occur, when the person commits actions testifying to the ungrateful or unworthy attitude towards the subject specified in the law, or evasion from execution of the duties assigned to such person by the law. One of the traditional and, at the same time, urgent problems in the system of private property relation of natural persons is the problem of timeliness and legality of identification of such illegal acts and validity of application of the corresponding measures to the violator provided by the law. The work purpose is to analyse the precepts of law regulating donation cancellation, infliction of harm to life and health of the rent recipient, recognition of the person to be an unworthy successor, evasion from execution of child support obligations as the basis of termination of the right of private property.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented thorugh analyzing judgments of courts of law, which had justified and developed the considered conceptual provisions. The methodological potential included comparative and legal methods, which allowed to compare contents and values of fundamental decisions of judicial authorities, doctrinal justifications of researchers for development of the theory and practice of the right regulation.
Results. The article describes legal relations, in which the person’s behavior may be the basis for termination of the right of private property, and in some cases such relation are recognized as a presumption of impossibility of emergence of the property right for such persons.
Conclusions. The study of judicial practice materials, the analysis of standards of the current legislation, views of researchers have allowed to conclude that at donation cancellation, infliction of harm to life and health of the rent recipient, at recognition of the person’s being an unworthy successor, at evasion from execution of child support obligations the termination of the right of private property of the natural person is possible.
1. Melekhin A. V. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb. [The theory of state and law: textbook]. RRS “ConsultantPlus”. 2nd ed. 2009.
2. Makovskiy A. L. Grazhdanskiy kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Chast' vtoraya: Tekst, kommentarii, alfavitno-predmetnyy ukazatel' [The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Part two: tect, comments, alphabetic subject index]. 3d ed. Moscow: Yurist", 2012, p. 309.
3. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 1996, no. 25, art. 2954.
4. Available at: http://pravopark.ru/grazhdanskoe/darenie/otmena-nedvizhimosti.html
5. Barinov N. A., Bevzyuk E. A., Belyaev M. A., Biryukova T. A., Baryshev S. A., Vakhrusheva Yu. N., Dolotina R. R., Elizarova N. V., Zakirov R. Yu., Zakharova N. A., Ivanishin P. Z., Morozov S. Yu., Mikhaleva T. N. Kommentariy k Grazhdanskomu kodeksu Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Chast' vtoraya ot 26 yanvarya 1996 g. № 14-FZ (postateynyy) [Comments to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Part two from 26th January 1996 № 14-FZ (item-by item)]. RRS “ConsultantPlus”. 2014.
6. Bogatyrev F. O. Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava [The journal of Russian law]. 2005, no. 2.
7. Ivanova S. EZh-Yurist [EZh-Jurist]. 2016, no. 3, p. 14.
8. Tokareva K. G. Pravovye voprosy nedvizhimosti [Legal issues of estate property]. 2015, no. 2, pp. 9–12.
9. Sitdikova L. B., Tokareva K. G. Rossiyskiy sledovatel' [Russian investigator]. 2009, no. 21, pp. 28–30.
10. Morgunova E. Byulleten' notarial'noy praktiki [Bulletin of notary practice]. 2003, no. 5.
11. Nikiforova E. I. Zhilishchnoe pravo [Housing law]. 2009, no. 4.
12. Sitdikova L. B., Tokareva K. G. Yurist [Jurist]. 2009, no. 10.
13. Ershov O. G., Mutovkina O. Administrativnoe pravo [Administrative law]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 99–104.
14. Bogdanova E. E. Sovremennoe pravo [Modern law]. 2013, no. 8, pp. 44–50.
15. Bespalov A. Yu., Bespalov Yu. F., Gordeyuk D. V. et al. Chastnoe pravo: problemy teorii i praktiki [Private law: problems of theory and practice]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2016, 144 p.
16. Illarionova T. I. Sistema grazhdansko-pravovykh okhranitel'nykh mer [System of civil and legal protective measures]. Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomskogo un-ta, 1982.
17. Kameneva Z. V. Obrazovanie. Nauka. Nauchnye kadry [Education. Science. Scientific personnel]. 2014, no. 5, pp. 54–58.
18. Gongalo Yu. B., Mikhalev K. A., Petrov E. Yu. et al. Osnovy nasledstvennogo prava Rossii, Germanii, Frantsii [Basic law of succession in Russia, Germany, France]. Moscow: Statut, 2015, 271 p.
19. Krasheninnikov P. V. Nasledstvennoe pravo [Law of succession]. Moscow: Statut, 2016, 207 p.
20. Abushenko D. B. Problemy vzaimovliyaniya sudebnykh aktov i yuridicheskikh faktov material'nogo prava v tsivilisticheskom protsesse: monogr. [Problems of mutual infience of court decisions and juridical facts of substantive law at civil process: monograph]. Tver: Izdatel' A. N. Kondrat'ev, 2013, 319 p.
21. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2012, 6 June, no. 127.
22. Zaytseva T. I. Sudebnaya praktika po nasledstvennym delam [Court pactice on succession cases]. Moscow: Volters Kluver, 2007, pp. 68, 69.
23. Fioshin A. V. Rossiyskiy sud'ya [Russian judge]. 2015, no. 11, pp. 15–18.
24. Fursa S. Ya., Fursa E. I. Spadkove pravo. Teoriya i praktika: navchal. posibnik [Law of succession: theory and practice]. Kiiv: Atika, 2002, p. 201.
25. Dovgert A. S. Grazhdanskiy kodeks Ukrainy [The Civil Code of Ukraine]. Khar'kov, 2004, p. 17.
26. Opryshko L. Yuridicheskaya praktika [Juridical practice]. 2006, no. 19.
27. Osnovnye problemy chastnogo prava: sbornik statey k yubileyu doktora yuridicheskikh nauk, professora Aleksandra L'vovicha Makovskogo [Main problems of private law: collected articles devoted to the jubilee of doctor of juridical sciences, professor Alexander Lvovich Makovsky]. Execut. ed. V. V. Vitryanskiy, E. A. Sukhanov. Moscow: Statut, 2010, 575 p.
28. Lidzhieva S. G. Notarius [Notary]. 2015, no. 8, pp. 19–22.
29. Barkov R. A. Byulleten' notarial'noy praktiki [Bulletin of notarial practice]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 2–7.
30. Shcherbina N. V. Sub"ekty nasledstvennogo pravopreemstva po rossiyskomu zakonodatel'stvu: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Subjects of hereditary successionin the Russian law: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2004, p. 6.
31. Akhmet'yanova Z. A., Koval'kova E. Yu., Nizamieva O. N. et al. Kommentariy k Semeynomu kodeksu Rossiyskoy Federatsii (postateynyy) [Comments to the Family Code of the Russian Federation (item-by-item)]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2010.
32. Kommentariy k Semeynomu kodeksu Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Comments to the Family Code of the Russian Federation]. Execut. ed. A. M. Nechaeva. 3d ed. Moscow: Yurayt: Yurayt-Izdat, 2011.